MPV Hire Seattle
MPV Car Hire Seattle is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Seattle vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Seattle is affordable.
With its famous skyline, lively atmosphere and dramatic mountainside setting, Seattle is a unique holiday destination. If you're planning a holiday to this bustling city then take a look at our list of top things to do in Seattle for some inspiring ideas.
- Head to one of the beaches on the shores of Lake Washington to sunbathe, dive and swim in the heart of the city.
- Climb the iconic Space Needle for views across the city.
- Learn about American pop music at the Experience Music Project, or visit the Science Fiction Museum, and pay homage to all things futuristic.
- See famous works of art by Jackson Pollock, Andy Warhol, Georgia O'Keefe and more at the Seattle Art Museum.
- Explore Seattle's connection with the water at Waterfront Park; visit the aquarium, see an open air concert or hop aboard a boat for a harbour tour.
- From the trendy lounges of Belltown to the lively bars of the University district, the nightlife in Seattle has something for everyone.
- Listen to some live music; catch big name bands at Showbox or head Downtown for live jazz.
- Catch Broadway musicals at the Paramount Theatre or learn to dance at the Century Ballroom.
- Buy fresh fish and other local delicacies – as well as the ubiquitous Space Needle souvenirs at the bustling Pike Place Market.
- Pick up the latest designer labels in the shops and boutiques of Fifth Avenue.
- Buy quirky local labels, vintage clothing and second hand books in the fashionable Belltown area.
- Head to Pioneer Square for locally made crafts, jewellery and art.
Other popular attractions on holidays in Seattle:
- Escape the city; get lost amongst the trees and rare plants of the Washington Park Arboretum.
- Spend a sunny day relaxing on the sand and enjoying views across the city at Alki Beach.
- Catch a ferry from the pier and explore the nearby island communities.
- Take a day trip to Mount Rainier or explore the Olympic Peninsula.
MPV Rentals Seattle – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Seattle from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Seattle to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Seattle include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Seattle
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Seattle rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Seattle times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Seattle.
MPV Rentals in Seattle – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Seattle, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Seattle such as , , and .