MPV Hire Los Angeles
MPV Car Hire Los Angeles is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Los Angeles vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Los Angeles is affordable.
Los Angeles Area at a Glance
Los Angeles is the largest city in California, surrounded by lovely forests, mountain ranges, valleys, deserts and the twinkling blue Pacific Ocean. But, when the name Los Angeles is heard, it's all starry eyes and grandeur that fills the mind. Los Angeles is the city of angels, expanding far beyond the glamour of Hollywood.
You'll Love Los Angeles if:
- You are seeking a vibrant city with plenty to see and do.
- You are looking for a family-friendly destination with many attractions and activities available.
- You are looking for a great city location with fantastic beaches to relax on.
Los Angeles Area Highlights
Los Angeles is a large city that often gets muddled as the place where movies are made, and though that is mostly true, Los Angeles has so much more to offer. Here is what the major neighbourhoods of Los Angeles have to offer.
- Downtown Los Angeles is home to the cultural destinations Chinatown, Little Tokyo and Olvera Street, where Los Angeles was founded. On Olvera Street you can visit the oldest house in the city, and take in some Mexican food at one of the nearby restaurants. Here you will also find museums and stunning architecture.
- Eastside is a neighbourhood with character. This is a great place to catch an indie show, or lesser-known artists at one of the hip galleries. Or you can visit Griffith Park, and the Autry, a museum within the park.
- The Westside is filled with famous people, food, shopping and all of the other goodies we see on television. With places such as Bel-Air and Beverly Hills situated here, as well as the hip West Hollywood, its here you'll find the Getty Museum and the famous Santa Monica Piers.
- Let's not forget Hollywood! The Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood sign, the Griffith Park Observatory and Mulholland Drive are all here, and definitely worth a visit.
MPV Rentals Los Angeles – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Los Angeles from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Los Angeles to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Los Angeles include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Los Angeles
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Los Angeles rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Los Angeles times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Los Angeles.
MPV Rentals in Los Angeles – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Los Angeles, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Los Angeles such as , , and .