MPV Hire Detroit
MPV Car Hire Detroit is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Detroit vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Detroit is affordable.
Detroit at a Glance
The Motor City is famous for being the hub of the American automobile industry, but aside from cars there are plenty of exciting and affordable attractions waiting to be discovered.
You'll Love Detroit if...
- You’re a Motown fan interested in a bit of music history.
- You have a passion for shopping.
- You're a sports enthusiast eager to see the Detroit Lions, Redwings or Tigers play on home turf.
Detroit is the largest city in the U.S. state of Michigan, serving as a major port on the Detroit River. Downtown Detroit has recently been booming as an exciting entertainment hub with the opening of casino resort hotels, new stadiums and a revitalized riverfront, perfect for a cheap city getaway.
- If sports are your thing, the City of Champions has plenty to offer. See the Redwings take to the ice in the Joe Louis Arena, the Lions battle it out at Ford Field or the Tigers hit a homerun at Comerica Park, a combination ball park, theme park and baseball museum.
- For a more relaxing activity, check out views of the cities skyline on a cruise of the Detroit River, linking 2 of the Great Lakes, Huron and Eerie. Or take a stroll along the River Front, a nearly 9 km long promenade which includes a variety of parks, restaurants, shops and great views of the cities tallest skyscrapers.
Top Attractions in Detroit
- The Renaissance Center, Detroit’s most recognizable icon and the centerpiece of the cities revitalized riverfront. Treating visitors with prominent retailers, restaurants, a movie theatre and a GM showroom of historic vehicles, the “Ren-Cen” and it’s six cylindrical towers are a great place to start your sightseeing.
- The Detroit Institute of Arts. Considered one of the best art collections found in the United States, the Institute hosts everything from mummies to Matisse and Ancient Greek artifacts to African masks with various events and exhibits geared towards the entire family.
- For Motown music fans, Detroit is the perfect place to take in a little music history. Nicknamed Hitsville USA after the string of one hundred and ten top ten hits Motown produced in its peak, Detroit also houses the Motown Historical Museum full of memorabilia from the likes of Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and the Supremes.
- The Detroit Symphony Orchestra at the Max M. Fisher Music Center is another must see for music lovers with a number of concert experiences designed to entertain families and young audiences alike.
- The Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History located in the heart of Midtown Detroit attracts thousands of visitors per year with programs, events and exhibitions exploring the diverse history and culture of African Americans.
MPV Rentals Detroit – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Detroit from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Detroit to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Detroit include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Detroit
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Detroit rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Detroit times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Detroit.
MPV Rentals in Detroit – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Detroit, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Detroit such as , , and .