MPV Hire Santa Barbara
MPV Car Hire Santa Barbara is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Santa Barbara vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Santa Barbara is affordable.
Santa Barbara at a Glance
Santa Barbara is a small city on the Pacific coast of California, around 100 miles north of the famous city of Los Angeles. The city is often referred to as the 'American Riviera'. The city doesn't have the same atmosphere as the other popular Californian coastal cities, but it does have all the same outdoor activities and water sports that California is known for.
You'll Love Santa Barbara if...
- You love beautiful coastal cities with plenty to do.
- You want; sunshine, sandy beaches and blue waters.
- You seek a fascinating city on the Californian coast.
Santa Barbara Highlights
- Santa Barbara has a number of beautiful sandy beaches; East Beach is the most popular of the city's beaches and it makes up the main waterfront, Hendry's beach is a little further along the coast and is a little more isolated and Butterfly Beach is secluded beach situated in a small cove along the coastline.
- Surfing is very popular in Santa Barbara, there are also plenty of surf schools for beginners.
- California is well known for its golf courses and Santa Barbara is no exception; the city has plenty of public and private golf courses in and around the city. There are smaller more affordable courses in the city as well as large, world class courses a little further out of town.
- Boat tours are a great way to view the spectacular coastline around Santa Barbara. There are also plenty of whale watching tours that run all year round.
- Wine tasting and vineyards tours are incredibly popular in the hills to the north of the city. There are plenty of wineries to choose from, and the tours are a great way to see the stunning views of the region.
MPV Rentals Santa Barbara – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Santa Barbara from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Santa Barbara to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Santa Barbara include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Santa Barbara
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Santa Barbara rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Santa Barbara times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Santa Barbara.
MPV Rentals in Santa Barbara – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Santa Barbara, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Santa Barbara such as , , and .