MPV Hire Panama City Airport
MPV Car Hire Panama City Airport is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Panama City Airport vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Panama City Airport is affordable.
Panoramic Panama City
Panama is a pick 'n' mix bag of history, cultural highlights, natural beauty and intriguing activities. You can expect tropical bliss and metropolitan vibrancy in Panama City, making it the perfect match for all.
Highlights that are sure to take your breath away include the Panama City skyline, particularly when lit up at night, and the contrast of the older, more historical architecture of the old quarter. Of course, we can't forget the famous Panama Canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean. Panama City holidays are a great choice, no matter what your perfect getaway dreams are made of.
A City for Everyone
Panama City appeals to all. Traditional environments are mixed with the modernity of an ever-growing city. Younger tourists will adore the bustling city nightlife and the contemporary, new bars and nightclubs. Many tourists may prefer completely different delights, such as the Metropolitan Natural Park in the Ancon district. History buffs will fall in love with Panama City's Casco Viejo and PanamÃ¡ Viejo districts showing the old city romanticism with ruins, palaces, cathedrals, churches, museums and the like.
The city isn't renowned for its sandy shores, but several beautiful beaches aren't too far away if you're a sun worshipper or fancy a relaxing swim. Panama has multiple island paradises with unbelievable vistas.
Even the cuisine is on a deliciously large spectrum, anything from traditional dining to fast food restaurants, leaving foodies well and truly catered for. Some Panamanians often embrace the style of North American cuisine, so even the fussiest eaters will be spoilt for choice.
Surrounding Panama City
There are many great areas close to Panama City that are perfect for those who love to explore all that an area has to offer. Head to Grayton Beach were you will find some of the most spectacular beaches in the area. Head to Sandestin and Cape San Blas are also well worth a visit in the local area.
Places to Visit
The Barnacle Bay area is popular with those who love to explore the surrounding areas of a resort. You can enjoy the secluded area and great seafood restaurants in the area as well as the breathtaking beauty of the bay. Head to Zooworld where you can explore the many animals and species local to Panama City. Russell-Fields Pier is a lovely long pier that stretches out into the ocean, well worth a visit.
Panama City Beach is one of the finest beaches in the area offering white sands and clear waters for you to enjoy on your trip. Make the most of the year round sunshine and fun things to see and do at the great beaches as you relax and unwind. There are many great cafes and shops to keep you well fed and watered whilst you enjoy all that the beach has to offer.
- There are many great activities on offer to those who enjoy spending the majority of their time beachside. Enjoy the wonderful sunshine with time spent sunbathing and relaxing at the beach, head into the warm waters with swimming and snorkelling or head out on a scuba diving expedition. Enjoy the many water sports on offer at the bay including surfing, kayaking and windsurfing.
- Head into the hills where you can go wine tasting and enjoy the surroundings together. You can soak up the warm weather and culture as you learn about wine making and explore the vineyards. Head to the coast where you can relax with sunbathing, swimming and scuba diving. Soak up the rich culture of the city by visiting the many galleries and museums or join a sightseeing tour of the town.
- There are many fun activities that you and your family and enjoy on your trip. Head to the mini golf course where you can enjoy a round in the beautiful weather of Panama. Down at the waterfront you can relax and unwind on the soft sands or try your hand at scuba diving or a range of water sports.
- Enjoy romantic meals at the water front in Panama City where you can sample locally caught seafood and speciality dishes. You can even visit a Grill restaurant where you can have a range of dishes straight off the grill. Enjoy cocktails as you watch the sun set across the beautiful bay and soak in all that Panama City has to offer.
- Panama City is a city that is romantic, interesting and full of culture, so it is no wonder so many couples come here in search of a romantic couples holiday. Head to the Panama Beach Winery where you can explore wine making and wine tasting in the beautiful beach setting. Enjoy a safari Boat tour where you can explore the local bays and Islands and be sure to catch a show or concert in the local theatre.
- Panama City is a town in Panama that is great for a family vacation. Enjoy the many attractions and nearby sightseeing that will keep you and your family well amused into your trip. Head to the Cobra Adventure Park and the Fun Land Arcade to enjoy the rides and attractions and be sure to spend time exploring the rich history of the City by joining a family friendly sightseeing tour.
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Panama City Airport
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Panama City Airport rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Panama City Airport times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Panama City Airport.