MPV Hire Palm Springs
MPV Car Hire Palm Springs is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Palm Springs vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Palm Springs is affordable.
Palm Springs at a Glance
Palm Springs is a city in California’s Riverside County, located around 100 miles from Los Angeles in the heart of the desert. Here you’ll find a great range of outdoor sports on offer, and there are opportunities in the surrounding area for activities as diverse as horse riding, tennis, golf and rock climbing.
You'll love Palm Springs if...
- You’re looking for some exciting outdoor pursuits.
- You enjoy living the high life – with trips to bars, restaurants and casinos.
- You were hoping to enjoy a therapeutic spa treatment during your holiday in the USA!
Must-see in Palm Springs
- The Annenberg Theatre: If you’re looking for entertainment during your trip to Palm Springs, then it doesn’t come much better than this! The Annenberg Theatre hosts a wide range of events, including dance, comedy, jazz and classical music.
- Cabot's Pueblo Museum: This unusual museum hosts a wide range of exhibits – including a range of native American Indian art, and exhibitions which shed light on the traditional lifestyle and practices of the local people.
- The Casinos: Palm Springs boasts a large number of casinos, including the Casino Morongo, Spotlight 29 and the Fantasy Springs Casino.
- Mineral Springs: For something a little different during your holiday, head out onto the foothills that overlook this area. Here you’ll find a number of natural hot springs, and pools of thermal mineral water. Unsurprisingly, this bountiful health tonic has made the area a popular spot for spas and health resorts, and you’ll find plenty of places you can go for a spa treatment during your visit.
Why Palm Springs?
- Anyone fond of shopping will find themselves in paradise, during a trip to Palm Springs! In particular, head to El Paseo – this massive shopping district is in the heart of Palm Desert, and boasts in excess of 300 stores… including fashion outlets, home furnishings, department stores, jewellery and a number of fine restaurants.
- Palm Springs boasts a rich strand of local history, and the area has long been inhabited by Native American Indians. As a result, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of cultures during your visit.
- The city also boasts a striking array of architecture, much of which could be described as German Bauhaus in style.
MPV Rentals Palm Springs – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Palm Springs from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Palm Springs to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Palm Springs include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Palm Springs
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Palm Springs rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Palm Springs times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Palm Springs.
MPV Rentals in Palm Springs – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Palm Springs, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Palm Springs such as , , and .