MPV Hire New Orleans
MPV Car Hire New Orleans is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire New Orleans vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire New Orleans is affordable.
New Orleans at a Glance
Often referred to as the most unique city in America, New Orleans is found in Louisiana, in the country’s Deep South. The city is extensive, with several different districts that boast rich cultures, from its jazz roots to its French beginnings.
- A family holiday somewhere exciting and different.
- Group trips that can be cultural by day and lively at night.
- A romantic and unique city break.
Top Attractions in New Orleans
New Orleans is the city of culture, with strong roots in music, history, art and architecture. There are many sights to see across its large network of streets.
- Architecture fans will be in their element on holiday in New Orleans. The French Quarter is home to some stunning colonial structures, and Victorian mansions can be found uptown.
- Animal and nature lovers are surprisingly well set up in New Orleans. You can visit Audubon Zoo, the Aquarium of the Americas, the New Orleans Botanical Garden and the Longue Vue House and Gardens just for starters.
- Known for its musical background, you cannot fail to see this influence throughout the city. Travel during the Easter period to catch the Mardi Gras celebrations, or at the end of April for the famous New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
- Showing collections of American and French art, as well as pieces from Africa and Japan, is the New Orleans Museum of Art. It is also where you will find a captivating sculpture garden.
- One of the best ways to see the city is from the water, with the great Mississippi River running through the city. Catch a river ferry or try a riverboat cruise, and be enchanted by the sounds of jazz as you sail by.
MPV Rentals New Orleans – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in New Orleans from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in New Orleans to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in New Orleans include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire New Orleans
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire New Orleans rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire New Orleans times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire New Orleans.
MPV Rentals in New Orleans – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in New Orleans, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in New Orleans such as , , and .