MPV Hire Minneapolis
MPV Car Hire Minneapolis is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Minneapolis vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Minneapolis is affordable.
Minneapolis at a Glance
With a huge range of sights to explore, amazing food from around the world and the chance to explore the attractions at the Lakes, Minneapolis offers visitors a unique insight into Minnesota life. Perfect for exploring during the summer months, try a different side of America and take a trip to Minnesota.
Top Attractions in Minneapolis
- Visit the Chain of Lakes for a range of outdoor activities or just take a walk around the waters.
- Go Downtown for great shopping
- Part of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St Paul, the city is the largest in Minnesota and home to some 390,000 people. As large as it is, Minneapolis is conveniently divided into districts, each with their own distinctive feel.
- Minneapolis is close to St Anthony Falls, the largest waterfall on the Mississippi River, and its power was originally used during the 1840s, when it powered the nearby mills. This heritage survives today, as the Downtown district 'Minneapolis' business hub stands where those mills did some 170 years ago.
- Minneapolis means 'City of Lakes' and it's not hard to see why this name suits the city. It is home to some 22 lakes and, of which, five form the 'Chain of Lakes', a great must-see tourist attraction on your holiday to Minneapolis.
- Hot in the summer, Minneapolis is covered in snow during the much colder winter months. Visitors can take a sky tour over the city during the winter. Generally, though, May to October is considered enjoy the best weather.
- Minneapolis is home to an excellent range of shopping outlets, however, nearby Bloomington trumps that with America's largest shopping centre!
Attractions and Activities in Minneapolis
There's a huge range of things to see and do in Minnesota.
- Cedar Lake has three public beaches; Lake of the Isles has a skating rink, perfect for a romantic ice skate or fun with the family' or hire a boat at Lake Calhoun and explore the stunning life in and around the lake area. Take a walk around one of the huge parks, or hire a bike to cover more ground!
- Head into the city to explore the sights of this huge American Metropolis. The Uptown Area and Nicollet Mall offer fantastic shopping options. Grab a bargain at one of the local shops, grab a bite to eat or catch a show.
Dining and Nights out in Minneapolis
- For evening entertainment, take a trip Downtown, where the bars, nightclubs and theatres are situated.
- If you're in Minneapolis between Thanksgiving and Christmas, take some time out to see the Holidazzle Parade, where you can see your favourite characters come to life.
- Enjoy some of the local and international dining options available. Choose from all-American to Chinese, Mexican and Italian, amongst others.
MPV Rentals Minneapolis – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Minneapolis from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Minneapolis to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Minneapolis include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Minneapolis
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Minneapolis rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Minneapolis times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Minneapolis.
MPV Rentals in Minneapolis – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Minneapolis, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Minneapolis such as , , and .