MPV Hire Hilo
MPV Car Hire Hilo is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Hilo vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Hilo is affordable.
Hilo at a glance
Situated on Hawaii's Big Island, Hilo is the largest city in Hawaii County, and a popular destination for sightseers. From here you'll be able to enjoy easy access to all of the attractions in the eastern portion of the island, including the famous Volcanoes National Park of Hawaii.
- Culture - Hilo boasts a lively street culture, with plenty of fun to be had just around the city itself.
- Museums - You can also find a good selection of museums here, charting the history of the area, as well as exhibiting local artwork.
- Nature - From massive waterfalls to smouldering volcanoes, Hawaii features some of the most dramatic landscapes in the USA.
- Hilo is easy to reach, thanks to Hawaii's Big Island having its own international airport. It is also a popular stopping point for cruise ships. The city itself is small enough that it's easy to explore on foot, and around the centre especially, you'll be able to find a great range of resort-style attractions; lively streets lined with bars, restaurants and cafe's open onto colourful squares and parks.
- The city of Hilo also boasts a good selection of museums. Check out the Pacific Tsunami Museum, to learn about the island's history of devastating tsunamis. Then there's the Hilo Art Museum, a great exhibition showcasing work from Hawaiian artists, as well as a number of familiar international names.
- For those interested in the cultural history of Hilo, then take a trip to the Lyman House Museum. Built inside a fully restored missionary house, this fascinating museum includes a range of historic exhibits as well as local artwork and a large collection of minerals.
- To see one of Hawaii's most revered monuments, head over to Wailoa State Park. Here you'll find the majestic King Kamehameha Statue, erected in 1997. Another beautiful park can be explored at the Lili'uokalani Gardens. These Japanese-themed gardens are located on Banyan Drive, and are dedicated to the Japanese immigrants who arrived in Hawaii around the turn of the twentieth century.
- When it comes to excursions, you'll be spoilt for choice on a trip to Hilo! From here you're just a stone's throw from the dramatic Volcanoes National Park, which boasts some of the most dramatic tropical landscapes in the world. Head out to Rainbow Falls, and marvel at these mighty, crashing waters. The name comes from the many rainbows that are created by sunlight refracted through the mist of the falling water.
MPV Rentals Hilo – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Hilo from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Hilo to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Hilo include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Hilo
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Hilo rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Hilo times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Hilo.
MPV Rentals in Hilo – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Hilo, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Hilo such as , , and .