MPV Hire Fresno
MPV Car Hire Fresno is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Fresno vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Fresno is affordable.
Fresno at a Glance
Situated in the San Joaquin Valley of California, Fresno is a city state with a total population somewhere in the region of one million inhabitants. It evolved from an early Spanish settlement, and as a result this colourful destination boasts a rich thread of cultural history.
- Food fans: Fresno is known for its fine food, as well as a range of locally produced wines.
- Shoppers: take a trip to the local shopping centres, to find a great selection of designer boutiques, department stores and entertainment venues,
- Music lovers: the city of Fresno also offers a number of exciting concerts throughout the year.
A holiday to Fresno combines opportunities for sightseeing in the surrounding mountains, with both modern entertainments, and a range of historical attractions.
- One great option for those on holiday with the whole family, would be a trip to Blackbeard's Family Fun Center! This exciting leisure park is aimed at young and old alike, and features an exciting range of attractions - including miniature golf, paintball, go-karts, arcade games and even a water park.
- Music fans will get the chance to take in live concerts and events at California State University, or 'Fresno State', which often hosts big-name musical acts from around the world.
- Those looking for shopping opportunities on the other hand should start their explorations at the Riverpark Shopping Center, located along the central Blackstone Avenue. Here you'll find a great selection of big stores and designer boutiques, as well as restaurants, cinemas and other attractions. Alternatively, sports fans might enjoy a trip to Chukchansi Park, home of baseball team, the Fresno Grizzlies!
- There are some great restaurants on offer to visitors to Fresno, most of which are located around the city centre. The area also produces a lot of wine, and local vintages are often served in the restaurants here. For those interested in wine, you can find out more with a visit to the Nonini Winery, this local vineyard and wine producer offers guided tours throughout the week, as well as tasting sessions.
Nearby Places of Interest
Fresno is located close to a number of popular tourist attractions, not least of which is the majestic Yosemite National Park. Other attractions in the area include the national parks at Kings Canyon and Sequoia, as well as the Sierra Nevada Mountains themselves. Between these, you'll find some great opportunities to take part in an exciting range of outdoor pursuits.
MPV Rentals Fresno – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Fresno from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Fresno to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Fresno include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Fresno
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Fresno rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Fresno times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Fresno.
MPV Rentals in Fresno – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Fresno, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Fresno such as , , and .