MPV Hire Fort Worth
MPV Car Hire Fort Worth is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Fort Worth vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Fort Worth is affordable.
Fort Worth at Glance
Sitting amongst the breathtaking landscape of the Prairies and Lakes Region in Texas, America, is Fort Worth, a traditional cowboy town, where you can experience the USA of days gone by.
You’ll Love Fort Worth If…
- The family is looking for a holiday with a difference, with new things to experience and discover.
- You’re looking to explore traditional America.
- You want a group holiday filled with activities and events you won’t find anywhere else.
Culture and Attractions
As soon as you step foot into Fort Worth’s streets you will feel the buzz of a city rooted deep in the American West. Its traditional architecture is mesmerising, with Art Deco buildings dominating the cityscape. Make sure you see the Tarrant County Courthouse, which, in Beaux Arts style, is modeled on the Texas State Capitol building.
- Over recent years Fort Worth is becoming known as the ‘City of Cowboys and Culture’, and this could not be more appropriate. Spend your holiday visiting Fort Worths number of museums, from the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame to the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, you will find it’s a combination like no other. You can even indulge the cowboy lifestyle further with an authentic Saturday night rodeo.
- If you feel like venturing out of the city and getting some fresh air, take a trip to Mineral Wells to explore Lake Mineral Wells State Park, or journey to Grapevine to see some of the wineries and sample some local wines. Glen Rose is just 50 miles southwest and is home to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center and the Dinosaur Valley State Park. These attractions are bound to captivate little ones.
Dining and Nightlife
The cuisine around the city ranges from upscale Southern Cowboy menus to quick and easy home cooking, something the American’s do very well. Gorge on anything from barbecue ribs to home made burgers and giant steaks, all washed down with a large, ice cold beer. Your holiday would not be fulfilled without a night spent in a traditional Texan bar. Continue your night with some drinks and enjoy some live music in one of the laid back pubs or taverns in the city. With a friendly atmosphere typical of the state, most restaurants and pubs are family friendly, so the children can enjoy some local cuisine too.
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Fort Worth
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Fort Worth rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Fort Worth times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Fort Worth.