MPV Hire Flagstaff
MPV Car Hire Flagstaff is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Flagstaff vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Flagstaff is affordable.
Flagstaff at a Glance
With the Grand Canyon at your feet, terrific skiing a wide range of ecosystems to explore and proximity to places such Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Phoenix, Flagstaff Arizona is great place to spend a summer or winter.
- Groups who enjoy exploring and camping in new areas.
- Couples touring the United States.
- Families looking for a fun base to explore the Southwest of America.
- For the science lover, the Lowell Observatory is the research centre where the Dwarf planet, Pluto, was discovered. A very interesting and educational trip.
- The Arizona Snowbowl, seven miles outside of Flagstaff, is unlike the rest of the Arizona landscape. With it’s elevation reaching three thousand five hundred metres, this mountain terrain offers thirty two ski runs, and in summer, the mountain opens up for hiking, as well as the “Scenic Skyride,” chairlift ride offering views of the surrounding area, including the Grand Canyon.
- Surrounding Flagstaff is a handful of National Parks. There is the Walnut Canyon National Monument, which has a number of Native American cliff dwellings built into a narrow canyon. Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument are Native American ruins and an extinct volcano, respectively.
- Flagstaff is a great place to use as a base, with Phoenix a scenic route to the south, and the Grand Canyon just over a thirty minute drive. Similarly, Flagstaff is only a couple of hours to the southeast of Las Vegas.
- If you wanted to spend a day in Flagstaff you wouldn’t be disappointed. Flagstaff is home to two brewpubs and one microbrewery. Nearly all cuisines are accounted for, so finding something for even the pickiest of diners shouldn’t be a problem. There is a large mall, and a number of local museums to show Flagstaff’s part in the American frontier.
MPV Rentals Flagstaff – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Flagstaff from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Flagstaff to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Flagstaff include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Flagstaff
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Flagstaff rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Flagstaff times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Flagstaff.
MPV Rentals in Flagstaff – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Flagstaff, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Flagstaff such as , , and .