MPV Hire Detroit City Airport
MPV Car Hire Detroit City Airport is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Detroit City Airport vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Detroit City Airport is affordable.
Detroit at a Glance
The city of Detroit is located on the bank of the Detroit River, in the US state of Michigan. It is the largest city in the state by far, and this boasts strong associations with both music, and the history of the automobile.
- You're a fan of motown
- You have an interest in art and culture
- You're a shopaholic!
Must-see in Detroit
- The Museum of African-American History: This fascinating cultural attraction charts the role of blacks in American history, and in particular their relevance to the heritage of Detroit. One of the main exhibitions at the museum details the ‘underground railway’, which offered an escape route for many slaves.
- The Detroit Institute of Fine Arts: This extensive museum boasts a collection that includes artists from all around the world. Just a few of the illustrious names associated with the Detroit Institute of Fine Arts include Van Gogh, Matisse, Picasso and Rembrandt.
- The Renaissance Centre: This colossal construction consists of six towering skyscrapers, linked together into one massive entertainments complex. Inside you’ll find the famous Westin Hotel, as well as a great selection of shops, theatres, restaurants and bars.
- The Motown Museum: This fascinating museum is housed in a building which use to be a recording studio during the years from 1957 to 1972. It was here that Marvin Gaye and many of the other famous names associated with the genre recorded some of their best-loved hits.
Why a Holiday in Detroit?
- Fans of motown music need to make the pilgrimage to Detroit at some point in their life – this lively city was the birthplace of motown, and nowadays you’ll be able to visit both music venues, and museums that are dedicated to the genre.
- Detroit is set in an area of great natural beauty, close to the Detroit River, and the Lakes St Clair, Huron and Erie. As a result, it’s a great destination for outdoor sports. Just some of the activities on offer around Detroit include mountain biking, horse riding, sailing and a wide range of other water sports.
- If you’re looking for somewhere peaceful to unwind during your holiday, then visit Belle Isle. This beautiful area boasts a selection of walking trails and outdoor activities, as well as a zoo, an aquarium and a number of museums.
MPV Rentals Detroit City Airport – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Detroit City Airport from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Detroit City Airport to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Detroit City Airport include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Detroit City Airport
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Detroit City Airport rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Detroit City Airport times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Detroit City Airport.
MPV Rentals in Detroit City Airport – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Detroit City Airport, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Detroit City Airport such as , , and .