MPV Hire Cincinnati
MPV Car Hire Cincinnati is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Cincinnati vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Cincinnati is affordable.
Cincinnati at a Glance
Offering a wide range of sights and experiences, Cincinnati offers visitors a fantastic insight into American history and culture, while retaining a charming and warm appeal to American and international tourists alike.
- Visit Big Bone Lick State Park and Museum for an insight into palaeontology and scientific research which helps us understand the history of the world
- Take a relaxing lunch time or dinner cruise to see this amazing city from the water.
- Visit one of the waterparks or theme parks for a day of fun for all the family.
Attractions and Activities in Cincinnati
Visitors to North Carolina will find a wide range of attractions in Cincinnati. From water parks to art galleries, there is plenty to enjoy on your Cincinnati holiday.
- Take a trip to Boomerang Bay to cool off in the rushing rivers and slide down one of 30 waterslides or visit Coco Key, where it is 84F every day! If you prefer dry thrills, visit King's Island, where more than 80 rides wait to terrify you, including The Beast, the world's longest rollercoaster. For kids, visit Planet Snoopy, which has been voted 'Best Kids' Area in the World' a remarkable nine times!
- For something very different, visit EnterTrainment Junction in West Chester, the world's only railroad themed family entertainment centre.
- If you prefer something quieter, take a visit to any one of Cincinnati's museums. From contemporary art to classical music, there is something to suit everyone's interest in this amazing city.
- If in season, take a trip to a baseball game and watch the Cincinnati Reds in action at the Great American Ball Park or go and support the Cincinnati Bengals American Football Team at the Paul Brown Stadium.
- For a relaxing day out, take a trip on the BB Riverboats, which sail on the Ohio River. This is a fantastic way to see the city. If you prefer, you can take an evening dinner cruise, ideal for a romantic evening out.
- During the Wisconsin Ice Age, ice covered the area from Canada to the Ohio River. At the edge were salt springs which attracted animals. The soft, bog like ground caused some of these animals to perish and their remains can now be seen at Big Bone Lick State Park. Excavation and research in this area means Big Bone Lick State Park is recognised in the US as the 'birthplace of vertebrate palaeontology'.
For an All-American holiday to the Carolinas, look no further than Cincinnati. Cosmopolitan, yet retaining an all-southern charm, Cincinnati has it all for the culture hungry tourist looking for a friendly and warm American welcome.
MPV Rentals Cincinnati – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Cincinnati from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Cincinnati to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Cincinnati include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Cincinnati
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Cincinnati rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Cincinnati times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Cincinnati.
MPV Rentals in Cincinnati – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Cincinnati, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Cincinnati such as , , and .