MPV Hire Chattanooga
MPV Car Hire Chattanooga is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Chattanooga vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Chattanooga is affordable.
Chattanooga, Tennessee at a Glance
Chattanooga in Tennessee, USA, offers an exciting holiday chocked-full of adventure, whether you’re visiting with family or friends.
You'll Love Chattanooga if...
- The family want an adventure
- You are a lover of the outdoors
- You like learning about the history of the places you visit
Perfect Adventure Holidays in Chattanooga
Chattanooga is an outdoor paradise, with its winding rivers, white water rapids and picturesque mountain ranges; it is easy to see why it’s often referred to as the ‘Scenic City’. There are many outdoor activities and points of interest..
- The Chattanooga Choo-Choo is world famous thanks to the legendary song by Glenn Miller, but also with its rich railway history, there are plenty of opportunities to learn about the city’s love affair with trains, whether you visit the former Terminal Station or the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in East Chattanooga
- Take the family to the Tennessee Riverpark. Not only a great place to take walks, ride bikes and do some bird watching, but an ideal location for a picnic, helping keep your holiday to Chattanooga cost-effective
- Rent a kayak just outside of downtown Chattanooga and go flat-water paddling with your family, whilst you take in the awe-inspiring Tennessee River Gorge.
Top 5 Must Do Activities in Chattanooga
- First stop on your holiday to Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Choo Choo Station House. You can stay in an authentic ‘traincar’, visit the model train museum and, after a hard day on the railroad tracks, visit the Station House restaurant for some fun, family entertainment
- Though of course no holiday to Chattanooga would be complete without a visit to the Station House, Chattanooga also offers a medley of different outdoor adventures. Whether your interest be biking, canoeing or rock climbing, there is an activity for you and your family. For the more daredevil amongst you, you can try your hand at white-water rafting
- Treat the family to a trip to Lake Winnepesaukah, a fantastic family-themed amusement park that offers all the usual fairground fun, but also puts on rock concerts and other events
- Only a few miles from Downtown Chattanooga, make sure you visit Lookout Mountain. You can appreciate the natural beauty of the Tennessee landscape as well as visit the stunning Lula Lake
- Take a once in a lifetime adventure deep below the surface of Lookout Mountain for a breath-taking view of the 145 foot underground waterfall, Ruby Falls.
MPV Rentals Chattanooga – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Chattanooga from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Chattanooga to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Chattanooga include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Chattanooga
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Chattanooga rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Chattanooga times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Chattanooga.
MPV Rentals in Chattanooga – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Chattanooga, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Chattanooga such as , , and .