MPV Hire Charlotte
MPV Car Hire Charlotte is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Charlotte vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Charlotte is affordable.
Charlotte at a Glance
Charlotte is located in North Carolina, and is the state’s largest city. With a vivacious mix of culture and history, it is one of America’s more unique destinations.
You’ll Love Charlotte If…
- You are in search of an imaginative, less obvious destination in America.
- City escapes are your idea of a great holiday.
- You're looking for somewhere with plenty to do and see for the whole family.
Culture on a Charlotte holiday
The Mint Museum is sprawled across two different sites and is home to some fantastic exhibitions of ancient artifacts, art, and costume. If you’re travelling with little ones be sure to take a trip to Discovery Place, where children can learn through a number of scientific displays, stepping into the rainforest, seeing balloons filled with hydrogen until they burst, touching some exotic fish and watching a hammer made from a frozen banana!
You will soon become aware that the city plays host to a number of theatrical events and music performances. With a vast number of theatres and concert halls you’ll certainly find some entertainment that is worth your time.
Activities and Attractions in Charlotte
With extreme growth over the last 20 years, Charlotte, North Carolina, has become one of the country’s biggest and most successful southern cities. It is a diverse cultural hotbed of music, sport, theatre, art and entertainment.
- Charlotte is known for its sports heritage, so no Charlotte holiday would be complete without delving into some of this history. Car racing is particularly prominent, with NASCAR events taking place throughout the year. The city also stages an annual ‘Speed Street’ event; a lively festival with musical performances and thrilling racing attractions.
- Basketball is prominent in the city, and you can catch a game in the Bank of America Stadium, which is uptown. You can also watch a baseball game, take in some ice hockey and even some ‘soccer’.
- For a more laid back approach to the city, take a wander across its streets, stopping off in some of its huge network of parks. The city has been applauded for its abundance and integration of nature and it’s worth taking some time to appreciate these areas, especially on a sunny day with the family.
- Charlotte’s annual calendar is filled with events that range from garden shows to sports tournaments and musical celebrations. Visit during June if you have a particular fondness of food, as you can savour the area at the Taste of Charlotte festival. One of the most notable events is the Fourth of July Fireworks Display, where you can watch in awe amongst some 100,000 visitors.
MPV Rentals Charlotte – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Charlotte from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Charlotte to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Charlotte include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Charlotte
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Charlotte rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Charlotte times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Charlotte.
MPV Rentals in Charlotte – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Charlotte, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Charlotte such as , , and .