MPV Hire Stavanger
MPV Car Hire Stavanger is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Stavanger vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Stavanger is affordable.
Stavanger at a Glance
Stavanger, Norway's fourth largest city, is a picturesque gateway to the mountains and fjords of the country's west coast. It has a perfect harbour city, brimming with history and culture, waiting for you to discover, ideal for;
- Families that are looking for a beautiful coastal getaway.
- Couples who want to explore a cultural city with lots to do and see.
- A group who enjoy outdoor activities, in all seasons.
With a stunning landscape of mountains, seas and fjords, this city is a favourite destination for holiday-makers who want to explore the south western coast of Norway. Through both the summer and winter seasons, it makes the perfect getaway for groups and families.
Stavanger Top Attractions
- The winter brings out the skiers, and whether beginning or advanced, there are a range of skiing options here. In nearby Sirdal, Tjrhomfjellet has a beginner's area that is a great place to start. There is also a chairlift that will take more capable skiiers levels up for more challenging slopes. Other ski centres, Saudal and RÃ¸ldal are also easily reached from Stavanger.
- In the summer months, enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, surfing, canoeing and cycling, which are all available around the town.
- The town of Stavanger is dominated by greenery, parks and small lakes. The Breiavatnet Lake is the largest of them, and situated next to a cathedral. This is the perfect place for a stroll with the children.
- The bay area of Vagen is home to some of the town's original trading and fish depots. Visit in the evening for some excellent restaurants, where you can find international cuisine, aswell as typical Norwegian delicacies. Enjoy the bustling nightlife afterwards in one of the numerous bars.
- Pulpit Rock is one of the most visited attractions, and should not be missed on your holiday to Stavanger. To visit this well-photographed fjord formation, take one of the organised bus trips, or by car you can enjoy the scenic route. It's worth it, it's been voted as one of the world's most spectacular views.
- Another of the famous must-see fjords in the Stavanger region is Lysefjorden. This fjord is 42 kilometres long, with rock formations that fall vertically over 1000 metres into the water. Hikers should be keen to try this route, as there are marked trails along both sides of the water.
- Just outside of Stavanger is Norway's best preserved monastery, Utstein. Built in 1200, it was originally a royal residence. Nowadays, concerts are held in the chapel, and many famous musicians have performed here.
MPV Rentals Stavanger – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Stavanger from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Stavanger to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Stavanger include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Stavanger
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Stavanger rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Stavanger times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Stavanger.
MPV Rentals in Stavanger – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Stavanger, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Stavanger such as , , and .