MPV Hire Bergen Flesland Airport
MPV Car Hire Bergen Flesland Airport is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Bergen Flesland Airport vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Bergen Flesland Airport is affordable.
Bergen City at a Glance
Located on the southwest coast of Norway, and offering an exciting blend of nature, culture and city life, you will be charmed on your holiday to Bergen.
- Families that are looking for an activity packed holiday.
- Couples that like to explore cultural destinations.
- A group of friends who are keen on outdoor activities.
Bergen City is Norway's second largest city, and an unofficial capital of the western coast. Its close proximity to nature makes it a good starting point for outdoor activities, in the winter and summer months.
- Bergen City is known as the gateway to the fjords of western Norway, and an excursion to explore them is a must. Book a trip to see the breathtaking landscape.
- The surrounding areas offer a variety of activities, from golf to fishing and hiking. Perfect ways to spend a few days during the summer season. The excellent views around the city can be enjoyed when hiking.
- The mountainous terrain also makes Bergen City a great ski and snowboarding destination, and there are a great selection of ski resorts to choose from.
- The mountains around the city have some great marked trails, and offer a wide range of walks in mountainous and forest terrain. The 7-mountains walk has become a popular attraction, and allows you to experience many of the mountains around the city, offering beautiful views.
Top Attractions in Bergen City
Bergen Travel Information
- The city's all year round open-air fish market is a feast for the senses, and a must see on your holiday. Take a leisurely stroll around the market and get inspired.
- For over 400 years, the wharf at Bryggen was home to the Hanseatic League, who dominated trade in Northern Europe. Take one of the excellent guided tours around the area, and learn all about the local history.
- Another way to explore the scenic fjords is by the Bergen Railway which will certainly entertain the kids. It is Northern Europe's highest stretch of railway, running through the mountainous terrain. A perfect way to spend the day relaxing whilst also appreciating the beautiful surrounding landscape.
- Language: Norweigian
- Currency: Krone
- Local time: GMT/BST +1 hour
- Local airport: Bergen
- Flight time: 2 hour 55 minutes
- Transfer time: 40 minutes
MPV Rentals Bergen Flesland Airport – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Bergen Flesland Airport from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Bergen Flesland Airport to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Bergen Flesland Airport include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Bergen Flesland Airport
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Bergen Flesland Airport rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Bergen Flesland Airport times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Bergen Flesland Airport.
MPV Rentals in Bergen Flesland Airport – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Bergen Flesland Airport, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Bergen Flesland Airport such as , , and .