MPV Hire Norway
MPV hire Norway allows you to rent low-cost multi purpose vehicles over the internet. We have all sorts of affordable people carriers and our rates are unbeatable. You just log on and with the click of a mouse we can give you an MPV rental quote which is sure to put a smile on your face.
You can book a car to transport anywhere between five and 12 passengers and we even offer minivans like the Toyota 12 seater. But the most popular cars are vehicles like the Mercedes Vito five door and the Volkswagen Sharan five door. You can hire MPVs in Norway and Norway as we have a wide reaching global marketplace.
Norway at a Glance
While Norway may appear to be a less prominent skiing destination than France or Switzerland, it is by no means lacking in world-class pistes or seasons in which to embrace them. Norway actually has one of the longest ski seasons in all of Europe, and with a superb range of quality accommodation available, great cuisine and being absolutely 'snow sure', Norway Ski is a destination not to be missed.
You'll Love Norway if;
- You're looking for a ski destination that is guaranteed good snow.
- Prefer shorter ski lift queues and less crowded pistes.
- Want an active holiday that can be enjoyed by all the family regardless of age and previous skiing experience.
Norway Ski Resorts
- Norway is regarded as being 'Snow sure', due to its northerly latitude there's great snow right through to Easter. As well as this you can enjoy space on the mountains, with Norway's ski resorts being far less crowded even on peak season compared to other European destinations.
- Once upon a time Norway was considered as being an expensive destination but now it ranks economically favourable against European ski resorts.
- Norway offers an excellent selection of well-priced, comfortable and well equipped accommodation. Choose from the most luxurious hotels, complete with pampering spa complexes through to the more functional, good quality properties, perfect as an ideal ski base at a more cost effective price.
A full programme of extra activities awaits you on a ski holiday to Norway, making it a perfect family destination with every chance to keep kids occupied at all times. Choose from a full list of snow fun including dog sledding, snow rafting and snowmobiling.
- Famous resorts include Trysil which boasts one of Norway's largest ski areas set within the heart of Scandinavia. The magnificent Trysil Mountain offers 64 runs in total. Host to the 1994 Winter Olympics,
- Lillehammer/Hafjell offers great skiing and excellent activities for everyone. Set in the heart of Norway's 'Winterland' region, Geilo offers beautiful scenery with a friendly and charming village that has been welcoming visitors since 1890.
- An unspoilt and traditional resort waits in Geilo, which enjoys a typically long Norwegian winter season that stretches from early November until early May.
MPV Rentals Norway – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Norway from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Norway to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Norway include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Norway
Multi purpose vehicles were created to give enough space to adults travelling with multiple children as well as holiday luggage. That makes them the perfect choice of vacation vehicle, especially as we offer extra baggage racks if you have a lot of belongings. There will be no need to argue about who sits where as MPV hire Norway gives you the ultimate in flexible seating arrangements.
We can also provide families who have young children with infant seats, booster seats and child seats so that not only are you comfortable but also safe. We have a huge range of choice from a wide range of locations and you can pick up your multi purpose vehicles at major airports, cities and towns all around the world. As well as being practical, our cars drive really well and you will be able to make your journey in the quickest time possible.
To give you a good start we make sure that all of our MPVs have a full tank of gas when we hand them over to you. Book now for amazing deals on MPV hire Norway.
MPV Rentals in Norway – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Norway, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Norway such as , , and .