MPV Hire Doha
MPV Car Hire Doha is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Doha vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Doha is affordable.
Doha at a Glance
As the capital of Qatar, the city of Doha looks to be the next up and coming holiday destination due to its wide range of attractions and modern, rapid development. On a holiday to Doha itâ€™s not uncommon to find yourself haggling in a souk in the morning, and taking a trip to the desert in the afternoon.
You'll Love Doha if...
- Your looking for a cultural city break.
- The family fancy an alternative to a typical beach holiday this year.
- Your part of an adventurous group seeking an excellent base to explore further.
Rising from just a little fishing village, in 1825 the city was given its name from the Arabic word ad-dawah, meaning tree, after a prominent tree which originally was the centre. It's now a major education city, teaming with historical gems, museums and galleries. On holiday in Doha you can expect a range of activities and sight seeing where you can make your trip just about as active as you fancy.
- Souk Waqif is the most traditional market place in Doha and where historically the Bedouin would bring their sheep and goats to trade in its bustling centre. Now still active, a holiday in Doha wouldn't be complete without exploring its winding lanes and haggling down the cost of souvenirs. This area also contains a diverse selection of food, where you can enjoy sampling anything from Arabian to Persian cuisine at its very best.
- The Museum of Islamic Art contains a wide selection of pieces in its impressive postmodern architecture complete with virtual moat. Ideal for a relaxed afternoon's entertainment.
- Corniche is a long seaside promenade curving around Doha Bay and provides second to none views of the cityscape, complete with attractive palm trees. Perfect for an afternoons stroll.
- Containing Qatar's national animal, the Orynx, the city's zoo is a great family day out when on holiday in Doha. The kids will love learning about all the animals, while you will enjoy its peaceful ambience.
MPV Rentals Doha – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Doha from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Doha to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Doha include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Doha
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Doha rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Doha times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Doha.
MPV Rentals in Doha – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Doha, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Doha such as , , and .