MPV Hire Poznan
MPV Car Hire Poznan is a flexible and low cost way to travel. No matter how many people are in your group we can fit them in with anything from six seater vehicles to 12 person people carriers. If you want an MPV hire Poznan vehicle with GPS then you can rent the seven seater Ford Espace, while the Vauxhall Zafira is also a popular multi purpose vehicle. While many of our customers are tourists who are going on family holidays and require a spacious MPV, we also rent out minivans for business purposes. Whether you need a van to do a job or an MPV for corporate travel, MPV hire Poznan is affordable.
Poznan at a Glance
The eclectic city of Poznan is the capital of the Wielkopolska region of Poland and has a rich history and culture to explore. The main attractions are centred in and around the old square, Stary Rynek, where there are a number of impressive buildings, and a selection of bars and restaurants. Art lovers and culture vultures will also be spoilt for choice with a selection of museums and art galleries, perfect for;
Top Attractions in Poznan
- Those wanting to immerse themselves in the vibrant culture and charm of Polish city life.
- Couples looking for a city break with the perfect combination of sightseeing, art, culture and gastronomy.
- Families wanting an educational holiday with plenty to see and do during their stay.
- Visitors to Poznan should definitely check out the Town Hall as it's one of the most important Renaissance buildings in Europe and was built around the 13th and 14th century. Now it houses the Museum of Poznan History which exhibits include a stunning display of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Nature lovers should head to the Palm House, housing around a thousand tropical plants, fishes and reptiles.
- The National Museum of Poznan is top of the city's sight-seeing to do list and boasts an extensive collection of both Polish and European art. Some of Poland's famous artists' works can be found here, along with a selection of artworks by Italian, Flemish and Dutch painters.
- Those looking for a fun day out where you can ride a bike, sunbathe, ride a toboggan or even go skiing should head to the Malta Lake area. The lake plays host to a number of international rowing competitions and is a fantastic destination for a family day out. Attractions on offer include a mini-golf course, driving range, dry ski slope and range of activities. New Poznan Zoo is also nearby and accessible by the small train or on foot.
- After dark Poznan comes to life with an amazing array of pubs and clubs offering good music and good company. Heading out in the evenings is a great way to mix with the locals and get a feel for Polish city life.
MPV Rentals Poznan – Most Popular Makes and Models
We offer a great range of MPV rentals in Poznan from budget to high-end models to suit all of our customer needs, whether you need maximum seating capacity or the lowest price, we’re sure to have an MPV rental car in Poznan to suit your needs. The most popular MPV models to rent in Poznan include;
6,7,8 and 9 Seater Car Hire Poznan
Multi purpose vehicles are great for all occasions where you need to transport multiple persons such as weddings or sporting events. If you and your friends want to hire out an MPV to see a big match or have a fun stag party, we recommend that you book at least two months in advance. As availability will be better then you will get cheaper MPV hire Poznan rates. The summer, Christmas and Easter holidays are our busiest MPV hire Poznan times so plan your reservation accordingly.
You can choose from the latest makes of vehicle by companies like Toyota, Ford and Suzuki. All cars come with excellent AC so that there is no need to get hot and bothered with a lot of people in the car. Prices of just 150 dollars per week are also fully inclusive of all your insurance needs such as a CDW and liability cover. Multi purpose vehicles are so popular because of their versatility and reliability that they make the perfect vehicle for any vacation. Book now for great prices on MPV hire Poznan.
MPV Rentals in Poznan – Class-Leading Suppliers
If you’re renting an MPV in Poznan, you can choose between leading international and local trusted rental suppliers in Poznan such as , , and .